Monday, October 18, 2010

Rapper T.I. Gets 11 More Months In Prison!

LAS VEGAS - AUGUST 17: Rapper and actor Tip 'T.I.' Harris arrives at the after party for a screening of the movie 'Takers' at Lagasse's Stadium at The Palazzo August 17, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The film opens nationwide in the United States on August 27. (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)


At this time, freedom will have to take a back seat.

That's the current ordeal rapper T.I. is faced with, as he is awarded by a U.S. District Judge 11 more months in the slammer for having violated his probation.


In a quick flashback, T.I., whose real name is Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., was arrested with wife Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle back in September on allegations of drug possession in which he was already serving his probation behind bars following federal weapons charges back in 2008.

Although the rapper/producer expressed his utmost remorse inside the courtroom as stated by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, it wasn't enough to move U.S. District Court Judge Pannell Jr., who was obviously fed up with the culprit's abuse of the law.

"I screwed up big time, and I'm sorry," T.I. reportedly told the courtroom. "I'm truly and sincerely sorry. I don't want and I don't need to used drugs anymore. I want them out of my life." Judge Pannell Jr. responded with "I think Mr. Harris has had about the limit of second chances." You just forgot to put on those cute puppy dog looks.

A resume that boasts of legal issues rather than a hip hop career. Make up your mind, buddy.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Rumer's THINGY! ;). Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan