Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Vavavoom! Kelly Osbourne Flashes Bikini Body On 'Shape' Cover!


Pinch yourself because you're wide awake, people.

Definitely a far cry from the days of 'The Osbournes,' now that Kelly Osbourne is featured on the front cover of 'Shape' magazine December issue, flaunting that fab bikini figure.

Plagued with weight issues and constant bullying in the past prompted the 26-year-old to finally get rid of the annoying pounds, but not after checking into rehab thrice for drug addiction.

"I was called fat and ugly in the press almost my entire life," she says. "I understand that being judged by others comes with the territory, but it broke my heart and ruined my self esteem. It sets you up to hate yourself in a huge way. I was so angry about the things people said about me. I truly believe it's the main reason I turned to vicodin and ended up in rehab three times."

Yet thing would take a huge 360 degree turn when Kelly, who's never worn a bikini her entire life, became a contestant on Dancing With the Stars early this year. Getting to know her dance partner Louis van Amstel, a health buff, reaped huge benefits, translating into 50 pounds taking flight.

"He made me eat turkey burgers and salads and explained to me that a high-protein, low-carb diet would keep me energized," she reveals. "Then I started losing weight and realized, 'Oh, it's true what they say, diet and exercise really work!"

Revenge is sweet. The haters might not be able to look you in the eye now, cupcake.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Rumer's THINGY! ;). Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan