Friday, November 26, 2010

Kanye West And His Latest Public Rant!

Nov. 25, 2010 - New York, New York, U.S. - Hip hop artist KANYE WEST attends the 84th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. © Red Carpet Pictures


Look out world, the fiery tongue strikes again!

Righty, folks. At full throttle, Kanye West is back with a vengeance to give the disapproving public a piece of his mind. Cover those ears people.


In his latest rant, the 33-year-old rapper/producer fires away a mouthful while performing at New York's Bowery Ballroom to promote his latest album, 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.'

Sources reveal that West began with a victory speech surrounding the success of his latest record sales, but eventually turned sour in the end.

Says West, "To do an album after the year that I've had and all the 'Your career is over.' To come back and do 100,000 the first day digital alone...what that number says is that people want me to keep making music."

"I ain't here to do no motherf***ing politics, I'm here to make music," he continues.

If that wasn't enough, former president George Bush was tagged, topped off with a bitter touch towards country singing sensation Taylor Swift.

"Everyone wants to villainise people," explains West. "What I said about George Bush...I was emotional, that was not exactly the way I wanted to word it."

"But I rode it, I rode it. Just as Taylor never cam to my defense in any interview, and rod the wave, and rode it, and rode it." Youch.

Seems like you need a bigger shovel to bury the hatchet, my man.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Rumer's THINGY! ;). Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan