Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Seth Rogen Proposes To Topless Girlfriend!

HOLLYWOOD - SEPTEMBER 16: Actor Seth Rogen attends Premiere Of HBO's 'East Bound And Down' 2nd Season After Partyon September 16, 2010 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Valerie Macon/Getty Images)


You dudes are wishing you could have done the same thing.

But no siree, Seth Rogen came up with the idea first. The 28-year-old Canadian funnyman decided to add a unique touch to marriage proposals. Like, a semi-nude theme!

The 'Superbad' star disclosed yesterday on the Conan O'Brien TBS talk show that he actually proposed to girlfriend Laura Miller while she was in her underwear. Original and inexpensive, bro.

Says Rogen, "She was literally only in her underpants. I had already kind of started to propose. I didn't picture it like this, and I know she didn't picture it like this...I figured the only appropriate thing was to place a ring on her nipple." Yup, you sure won't get no for an answer on that move.

The comedian/producer even admitted to O'Brien that he started brainstorming on how the wedding should look like.

"I find myself having opinions about what our center pieces should look like and I'm like, 'What am I doing? I don't care about any of this stuff at all." Just your natural talents coming out, pal.

You husbands-to-be have any better ideas? If not, give Seth Rogen a call.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Rumer's THINGY! ;). Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan