Friday, November 12, 2010

Kanye West Fires A Mouthful At Matt Lauer on Today Show!

NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 01: ( VERAGE) Stylemaker of the Year winner Kanye West attends the 14th Annual ACE Awards presented by the Accessories Council at Cipriani 42nd Street on November 1, 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for ACE Awards)


Controversy just can't seem to get enough of Kanye West!

The rapper/producer forgot to step on the brakes again and let out a mouthful towards 'The Today Show' host Matt Lauer during an interview.

According to reports, West was allegedly bombarded with questions related to his infamous racist accusation against former president George W. Bush in the midst of the Hurricane Katrina Benefit in 2005.



Recently, Bush described the verbal attack as "one of the most disgusting moments of his presidency." If that isn't gut-piercing, I don't know what is.

Somewhat filled with remorse by the ex-president's statements, West humbly responded, saying, "As far as it being the worst moment of his presidency, you know, I can't really speak to that. But his take, his explanation, I completely agree with and I empathize with it totally."

Yet when a footage of Bush speaking out his mind was shown during the course of the interview, a volcano suddenly erupted inside West.

"I don't need you guys to show me the tape in order to prompt my emotions or whatever," he fired out at Lauer. "I don't need all the jazz..can we be quiet for a second?...I'm here to man up to different mistakes that I made, and speak to the moment when I pegged George Bush as a racist. I came here to say that I made mistakes and I've grown as a person."

But it didn't stop there. Another clip was revealed, and this time it was the controversial 2009 Video Music Awards involving the interruption of Taylor Swift's acceptance speech.

"Yo, how am I supposed to talk if you're going to run the thing in the middle while I'm talking? Please don't let that happen again. It's ridiculous," snapped West.

When the show was over, the rapper vented his rage on Twitter, describing the experience as "brutal" and that he was "tortured and very very misused."

Sometimes you learn your lesson the hard way. Deal with it, sport.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Rumer's THINGY! ;). Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan