Friday, November 12, 2010

Angelina tackles Shiloh's fascination for dead pets, and other family issues!

Actors Brad Pitt (L) and Angelina Jolie are seen on the set of Jolie's yet untitled directorial debut in Budapest November 8, 2010. Jolie is directing her first feature film about a Serbian man and Bosnian woman who meet on the eve of the 1992-95 Bosnian war. REUTERS/Laszlo Balogh (HUNGARY - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT)


"Mommy, can I have a dead pet?"

Not actually one of your everyday toddler requests, but Angelina Jolie was asked the exact same question by her 4-year-old daughter Shiloh, upon finding a dead bird.


Responds the 35-year-old Tomb Raider star, "Uh-uh, I don't think it's healthy, honey. I think they have to put him in a box." Jolie, on her part, rushed outside to find a taxidermy bird just to revert her persistent daughter's attention. "Shiloh is hilarious," she says.

The actress carries on further in a December edition of Vogue, and pours out her thoughts regarding her expanding multicultural family. Now that's mommy daycare.

For instance, six-and-a-half year old Pax, who Jolie reveals is an ace in the kitchen. "Sometimes I'm not the best cook. Pax is a better cook than me," she says. "Pax likes to cook. But I try to when I can. Any house that we're in, we all chip in. But the kids are very sweet...so enthusiastic anytime I cook."

9-year-old Maddox, according to proud mommy, is the most appreciative out of the little tots.

Admits the"He's just this little man that's very supportive of me-it's like he's raised me a bit. So I cooked them all breakfast before school this morning, and he has that kind of 'Thanks, Mom! Good job!"

All of Jolie's kids are enrolled at the Lycee Francais, where the curriculum is mostly in French. According to Vogue, it is where the celebrity mom intends on raising her six children including the twins, since the family owns a huge chateau there.

"Hopefully, they'll go to high school in Aix-en-provence," the Academy Award winner says. "It looks like a great place to be a teenager."

As for hubby Brad Pitt, who will be hitting
47 this December, the Hollywood hunk reveals Jolie, is "extremely handsome and most sexy."

Pitt's undeniable charm is a given, but it's actually his fatherly ways that turns on the wifey.

"And that's when I fall, you know, when I have my moments of getting, whoarr! Caught up in how much I love him...It's usually when I see him with the children."

And she's still stunning from the first time I saw her. More power, Ange!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Rumer's THINGY! ;). Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan