Sunday, December 19, 2010

Winona Ryder Lets Mel Gibson Have It!

Nov. 30, 2010 - New York, New York, U.S. - Actress WINONA RYDER attends the New York premiere of 'Black Swan' held at the Ziegfeld Theater. © Red Carpet Pictures


The lethal tongue gets a lethal dose of his own medicine.

Righty. Actress Winona Ryder was already in on Mel Gibson's explosive bag of tricks back in those days.


Gibson, who is currently engaged in a bitter court battle with estranged ex Oksana Grigorieva, is quite an open book to the 39-year-old 'Black Swan' star, who opens up to GQ magazine about her experience with the 54-year-old actor/director.

"I remember, like fifteen years ago, I was at one of those big Hollywood parties," says Ryder. "And he was really drunk. I was with my friend, who's gay. He made a really horrible gay joke. And somehow it came up that I was Jewish. He said something about 'oven dodgers,' but I didn't get it. I's never heard that before. It was just this weird, weird moment."

Ryder concluded her observation with a harsh reality, saying, "He's anti-Semitic and he's homophobic. No one believed me!"

Gibson's side is yet to be reached for comments concerning the issue.

Well cupcake, your prophecy's right on the money!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Rumer's THINGY! ;). Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan