Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MIND BLOCK



You just can't avoid those days when you'll wake up with a bad case of the mind block.

Yup, you sit there in front of your laptop or computer with absolutely naught coming out of that think tank of yours, struggling endlessly with that irritating query of what you should actually write about.  Well, this happens to be the day in a life of some blogger.

Recently, and i'm thankfully honored to share that my so-called 'amateur' services has been acquired by some bigger than life blogsite, which focuses primarily on what's selling like hotcakes in the twisted, complicated entertainment world Hollywood has to offer.  So you see, a portion of my two week period has mostly been devoted to taking on all that Tinseltown glamour and glitz, at a minimum 5 articles daily.  And so far, it's been a rewarding experience, plus i'm totally amazed by the awesome vewership strength this site has drawn in.  Obviously, most stars will often hate bad publicity but it's actually what an extreme multitude of crazed readers love to devour.

So anyway, brushing aside all that star talk, here i am with my own blog and surprisingly, a huge sign which reads 'clueless' pasted on my forehead.  Don't you just hate that?

You see, my personal requisite before writing about a particular issue is having a genuine, natural feel for the topic, one that earns my highest level of interest.  You just don't write about stuff that isn't naturally you.  For example in my case, anything that has to do with politics, whether this be a discussion or some article, is surely to make me puke.  You can force me to express my personal views on some bill of rights or some politician's agenda, but rest assured, the outcome will turn out sloppy and lacking life. 

Well, i guess this is it. I'll think of something, somehow.

Wait a sec! Does this count as a new post? Hmmm....

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Rumer's THINGY! ;). Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan